Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 24 - Animal

The challenge for today is keeping the photo down to one! I'm going to compromise and only post two. ;)


We adopted our pound puppy, Atticus almost two years ago and we love him. It breaks my heart to think someone discarded him but on the flip side, I'm glad they did! Now we have him! He's sweet and playful and sheds like crazy. Our trust has grown with him a little and he's allowed to stay in the house while we run short errands. When we get home I love to see his floppy ears in the window watching for us.


Atti loves me but he LOVES his man. And every night around the time my Beloved is supposed to be home, Atti waits like this -It's so cute. He gets so excited to see his man.


How can you not love this face?

Until next time....

No comments: