Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 26 - Close-up

I like lots of things to look at in my work space. It's inspiring and homey. I found this over sized chess piece at Hobby Lobby. I LOVE Hobby Lobby! I'm not supposed to go in without supervision and my mom doesn't count as proper supervision. ;)

Regardless, I found the Red Queen paperweight and it sits on my desk all the time. My mom calls red my signature color (to be pronounced "culla" like in Steel Magnolias) and I tend to agree. Red looks good on me and I'm drawn to sassy red things. My toes are usually ALWAYS red, I wore red wedding shoes, my computer mouse is red. I could go one but you get the picture. So when I saw this, I had to have it...

...because not only do I love red (and if you know me at all, you'll already know), I'm also The Queen. ;)


Until next time....


No comments: