Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Monday Nights

Mondays seem to be a problem. :) A few weeks ago, I tried this recipe which calls for a cup of white wine. So I bought a bottle of white, cooked and realized I didn't have a cork stop. Oopsie. I didn't want to be wasteful so I drank the rest. This introduced me to my new favorite wine:

Wine makes me giggly and loud - just FYI. Anyways! Monday nights also mean Text Time with the Young One. My brave friend Kelley lives in New York. I met Kelley when I worked for that other place and we just get along. :) We exchange book obsessions, we like the same shows and we make 4 quarter bets. We both enjoy the TV show Castle on Monday nights so we spend the hour texting each other. Sometimes thanks to my new friend, Signature White - I don't always remember the texts the next day. :) Ah well!


Today I'm thankful for texts, wine, the Young One, Nathan Fillion and Tuesdays. I'm also thankful for Ibuprofen and that Friday is a day closer. :)


Until next time.....

No comments: