Friday, November 4, 2011

My On-Call Stylist

This is Lori, she has been styling my Momma for as long as I can remember. And she's been working on my hair for a long time too! I don't have difficult hair. I don't have exciting hair. I've never dyed it - I joke about doing it but she knows me enough to know it won't happen. And she no longer cringes when I just put it back up in a knot as soon as she's done. :) She's always willing to trim my bangs when I text with my "LORI!! I CAN'T SEEE!!!!" text. I never make an appointment and yet she always finds the time.

Lori works in Magnolia now which is a bit of a drive from La Porte. But it doesn't matter. It's a day to visit and laugh and catch up with a friend. I get to have lunch with Mom, let Lori fix my hair (she can tell when I've been messing with them) and it's always worth it.

So today I'm thankful for Lori and Mary and Hairkeepers 2. And lunch and laughs with Momma while I worked from home. ;) And pretty toes. And an absolutely LOVELY Friday.

Until next time....

No comments: