Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 30 - Self-portrait(ish)

Today is the last day of Dana's 30 Day Photo Challenge! It's our final self-portrait and I have to be honest, I had some help. I KNEW what picture I wanted to take but couldn't make it work on my own. So I asked my Beloved and he snapped this picture (even though he thinks it might be cheating).

Are you laughing? Because ya should be! ;) This is what my dear, sweet Beloved goes to bed with every night. :)


I have to sleep in complete darkness. I'm talking towels over alarm clocks dark! My Freshman year of college my roommate preferred to sleep with a night light. This was a challenge. I tried a few different things including piercing my ear on the left side so I'd be forced to sleep on my right. This turned out to be foolish but cute! :) So I started sleeping with a face mask and it helped tremendously. Now I can't sleep without it. If the pressure over my eyes isn't there, I don't sleep. I'm such a Wack-a-Doo!


I was also diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel several years ago. (Being tested for it is a story in itself!) Apparently repetitive typing and knitting aren't any good for a 25 year old who has a habit of being the 1 in the 'one in every 5' rule. Awesome. So in an effort to prevent things from getting so bad, I have to sleep in wrist braces. I'm also supposed to wear them when I type or knit. I'm telling you, my Daniel is one lucky boy! ;)

Thanks for sticking with me!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Kristl said...

Thanks for making my last 30 days awesome!! Reading your posts has become part of my morning routine.

Love ya!!

Timberley, Queen of Everything said...

:) Awwww! Thanks! I'll try to keep posting things on a more regular basis. We'll see how good I do. ;)