Monday, October 17, 2011

My Poopie

I'm not sure how long ago I started calling my little sister that but it stuck. And it's all I call her now which makes for some fun faces when we're in public. :) She doesn't mind...I think.

Anyway! Yesterday was her birthday and we spent the weekend with her at Mom's house. All the Martin children under one roof. It was a little loud and totally exhausting but a whole lot of fun.

I adore my baby sister. She was my very first friend. She let me dress her up and boss her around. She makes me laugh. She's messy. We quote movies ALL THE TIME. She reminds me of the babe. ;) She's one of the first people I want to call when something sad or good or funny has happened. Captain Planet is our hero. She is the Night to my Day. If you've ever met her, you'd understand - we are total opposites. She would have my back in a fight but be the first to tell me I am being dumb. She's a hard worker. She has bad ankles so don't walk too close to her because she'll take you down with her! We are Losers - together. She brings me joy.

And I love her. A whole lot.

And I couldn't imagine a world without her. LOSERS UNITE!!

Happy Birthday Poopie!
Until next time.....

No comments: