Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Music While I Work

When I left the Rodeo, I was given an iPod by my friend Jason and his lovely bride, Valerie as a going away gift. I love it! I play Cut The Rope and Stupid Zombies and I share pictures and I stay motivated while I work. I have my iPod and docking station (a Christmas gift from great In-Laws) in my production room. When I'm cleaning product or boxing seminar items - I can listen to anything I want to listen to as loud as I want! I'm so spoiled.

Today I'm thankful for music, iPods, electricity, and being alone in my own little world. I'm thankful for Adele, The Zac Brown Band, Taylor Swift and Mumford and Sons. I'm thankful for lunch with the girls, a new book to read and queso. I'm also thankful for lots and lots of rain!


Until next time...

No comments: