Friday, November 25, 2011

A Not-So-Black Friday

I love shopping but I just say NO when it comes to Black Friday. It combines a few things I hate the most - people, early hours, rushed shopping and crowded parking lots. No thank you. I'd rather pay full price. And you will NEVER catch me camping in a tent in the Best Buy parking lot 2 days before Thanksgiving - crazy people. Seriously, were they giving away full college scholarships or spaceships to the first 5 people?! I also couldn't work at Best Buy because I wouldn't let anyone through the door unless they'd showered....recently....with soap. Again - crazy people.

Instead we headed to Huntsville for a visit with my Beloved's family. It was a perfectly lovely day with no lines or people. :)
I'm thankful for a beautiful day, lovely laughs and fluffy clouds. I'm thankful for an adventurous drive and a delicious dinner with my Daniel.

Until next time...

No comments: