Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sloppy Puppy Kisses

I'm so thankful for our Atticus. He brings us joy. He makes us laugh. He loves us. And I love his sweet kisses. (They make Daniel go "bleh!" but secretly he loves them too.)We found Atti at our local shelter (which is a fun story involving tears, snow and Sega Palms). At our Taco Bell there is a little donation box for the La Porte Animal Shelter. Last time we were in, I slipped a dollar in the box. My Beloved made some comment and I told him that someone somewhere slipped a dollar in a box that helped feed our Atti while he was there! To which he replied - 'now you're going to make me emotional'. (He probably doesn't appreciate me sharing that. :) ) So last night due to a series of unfortunate events, I didn't get home until late and I was so crabby, I didn't cook. Daniel stopped at Taco Bell on the way home and while he was waiting I get a text saying he gave a dollar to the dogs. :) I love that man.

Today I'm thankful for Atticus and the La Porte Animal Shelter for caring for him. I'm also thankful for who ever let him go - because I'm pretty sure he was meant to be ours. I'm thankful for donation boxes, tacos and a man that loves his wife. And his dog. :)


Until next time...

No comments: