Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hey You Guys!!!!

I got away from My Favorite Things. This is me trying to focus. :)

Today it's my movies! I have two MOST favorite and a bazillion other favorites. So I'm going to have to break them down in to sets. This set is my 'Most Favorite' set. What?! I like my stories!

My most favorite movie is The Goonies. I.LOVE.IT! I love the humor, the adventure, the lines. It never gets old! Ever! It's the movie that launched my Sean Astin crush. I've seen the movie so many times, I can recite the entire thing. Yep - it's no fun watching it with me. I quote it all the time - "Dead things, Mikey! DEAD THINGS!" Brilliant! The movie makes me want to hunt treasure and set booby traps. That's what I said! Set Booty traps! Be quiet, shhhhh! :) SO AWESOME!

My other most favorite is The Usual Suspects. I know - the COMPLETE opposite of The Goonies but SO GOOD. It's the perfect 'who done it' with a brilliant twist at the end. This movie launched my love affair with Kevin Spacey. I think he's a genius with a fabulous talent. This movie also has a slew of quotable lines. Benicio Del Toro delivers his "he'll flip ya, flip ya for real" line so simply. :) So great! It's a perfect story with twists and turns and I just love it!

And there it is - the two movies I'd have to have on a desert island with me. Well, my two most favorite movies I'd have to have with me. There are others I'd want to pack as well but I'll save those for another day.

Until next time...

No comments: