Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Baking Made Easy

Some of you might remember this post featuring a confession from a crazy person. Since being married and living on our own, I've tried to contribute to Thanksgiving by bringing something yummy. I'm not great in the kitchen and I get extremely upset when things don't go according to plan or look like it's supposed to. So when it comes to baking, I'm happy to use "ready to roll" dough. Judge all you want! I don't care. It tastes just as yummy and always turns out perfect.Today I'm thankful for yummy, flaky Pillsbury Pie Crusts and the fact that Walmart still had some three days before Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for a yummy smelling house and an easy day at work. I'm thankful for Dobby the House Elf - he brings me joy every time he shows up (until book 7, d*#@ you, JK). I'm thankful I'll get to spend tomorrow with my family and then enjoy a long weekend. I'm thankful for my little space heater - it's a little chilly in my office today!

Until next time.....

No comments: