Monday, December 19, 2011

The Wrong Side of the Bed

It seems to be my side.

I'm cranky and discouraged and overwhelmed and cranky.

Did I already say cranky? Oh well - I'm double the cranky.

My right arm still hurts and after Thursday so will my left. This is discouraging.

I have A TON of stuff to do at work that requires lifting and shifting but my arm hurts. This is overwhelming.

I can't fit in to any of my clothes. This makes me cranky and sad.Luckily with having the surgery I'll be in sweats for a few days. Those fit me.

Christmas stresses me out - the schedules, the planning, the shopping, the people. This is VERY discouraging.

I've been so distracted that we have the Christmas tree up but it doesn't have any ornaments on it.

So now I'm locked in my office crying - mainly because I need a good cry. And there's nothing wrong with that.

This too shall pass.

Until next time....

No comments: