Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Conversations

I get stressed really easily and I worry about things...a lot. And this Christmas has been hard when it comes to gift buying. I'm not sure what to get anyone! You'd think living with someone would make it easy but NO! When we need something, we buy it! And now we have everything we need. Great.

When it comes to shopping, Daniel and I have our different methods. And since now we're married, I think it's my responsibility to make sure he focuses. I've struggled with coming up with gift ideas this year for his family. We're in the car some time ago and this is how the conversation went:

Me: I don't know what to get your family! What do we get your brother? Your niece? Your Nephew?
Daniel: Don't worry about it! I'll take care of it. I started a list today at work.
Me: That's GREAT! What's on it?
Daniel: Their names.
Me: *silence*

I'm going to trust my Beloved. I'm going to trust my Beloved......

Until next time...

No comments: