Monday, January 3, 2011

20 by 30

I turn 30 in 4 months. 30. Years. Old. Crazy. I made some resolutions last year which didn't pan out so I'm doing things differently this time around. I'm not considering this a 'resolution' - I'm calling it a 'Birthday Goal'. That sounds promising, right?!

I've mentioned my weight gain in previous posts and I haven't done much about it. But that's going to change! Hopefully. My Birthday Goal is to lose 20 pounds by my birthday, April 16th. That's attainable, right? That's a reasonable-ish goal...I think. I'm going to work out and make healthy food choices. Yeah! Who's with me?!

Fine! I'll do it all by myself! Whatever. ;)

So here goes. Project 20 by 30 starts tomorrow.

Today's weight: (gulp) 155 pounds

I can do this....I can do this....



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, I did that too. You won't regret it! Cheering you on... thirties are awesome, btw.

Timberley, Queen of Everything said...

Thanks Dana!!