Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 8 - A Bad Habit

Being honest stinks sometimes but Day 8 is all about a bad habit so here goes....



I have developed a Potty Mouth. In my defense, this wasn't a problem until I worked at my previous job! But that's no excuse. And I'm working on it.


In Jr. High, it's kind of cool to cuss. You're not really a kid anymore and it's so grown up! Our theater teacher caught us cussing once and said if we couldn't think of a more creative way to express ourselves, we didn't belong in the theater. And that stuck with me! I got through Jr. High, High School, College! and 6 years in Production before I started to sound like a sailor. It's so not Lady Like!


But at my previous Big Girl Job, I was surrounded by it every day and it just became a little easier. And now I'm trying to undo it.


How's that for honesty?


Until next time...


No comments: