Friday, January 11, 2013

One a Week with Her Sheep

Our friend over at Mamma Case has started a new blog series where she takes a picture a week of her growing little one. She invited others to follow suit and I think it's fun! And since Little Bitty isn't that active yet, I thought I'd post pictures that show how much she's growing. 

So....One a Week with her Sheep! 

The Sheep was a gift from Uncle David and Aunt Shelly.
Alice is currently 16 weeks old and at last weigh in she weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces! She's more alert and holding her head pretty steady. She's strong willed and still loves to wiggle. A lot. She's starting to focus more on items which means we currently have colored rings hanging from all sorts of places in the house. :) 

And although we're exhausted and she makes us crazy at 2am when she wants to play, we still think she's the greatest thing ever. 

Just a silly girl and her sheep
Until next time....

1 comment:

kacie @ mama case said...

I know I've said this before but SHE'S GETTING SO BIG!! I love it.

That last picture is priceless. And something I saw on another blog that I think I'll do too - a woman is taking a pic a week of her babe and of her dog. Duh! Why didn't I think of that?

Happy Friday!