Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 18 - Shoes

We wore red shoes on our wedding day. Red is after all my signature color. ;) I wore the CUTEST pair of kitten heeled red shoes and my Beloved wore red Converse. He was reluctant but willing to wear his red shoes during the reception. 

So when we found out Little Bitty was a girl - I knew she HAD to have a pair of red shoes of her own. And here they are. His, mine and hers. 
His, mine and hers


This was my first attempt to take the picture while the baby was asleep. 
I guess Atticus didn't want to be left out. ;)
A family picture of sorts
The last time Alice tried her shoes on, they were a little big. ;) 

Soon enough
I love shoes. I haven't bought any in a while and I haven't worn my cute ones in a while as well! But 'Hello Summer!!' That's about to change!


Until next time...

No comments: