Saturday, August 31, 2013

I need this in my life....

My Beloved.

He settles me. He brings me joy.

One of my most favorite things in the world is just being in the car with him. 

5 years ago today he promised to stand by me no matter what. No matter how crazy I get. ;) 

Since today was our anniversary, the Nana volunteered to watch Little Bitty so we could spend a day away.

And what does a couple married for 5 years do on their anniversary? Attend a Brewmasters Craft Beer event at Moody Gardens! HOLLA! 


We got the cutest little beer mugs ever! We also spent some time at the Moody Garden attractions. We had a lovely day!

AND Daniel is pretty sure he got to see a Hipster! ;) 

It was a good day.

And we came away realizing while we do like beer, we only like OUR beer. There's some scary stuff out there, y'all. ;)

We finished the day with dinner with Nana.

I'm pretty sure I need her too. 


Until next time....

No comments: