Saturday, January 5, 2008

Broken Bride

Ok, so we went dress shopping again today and still nothing. No "Ah ha!" moment where I immediately felt like a bride. They all feel like dresses to me!! How do you know?! And how much should you spend on a silly dress you're only going to wear once?! I just don't know.....I feel broken, I'm a broken bride. What if I never have the "This is it!" moment? How do I know which dress to settle for? ARGH!! It's just a dress! A dress that will be in pictures for FOREVER! A dress that I will wear on one of the most important days of my life. It's just a dress. And I just don't know.

UPDATE: I found the ONE!!! It's gorgeous and flowy and perfect. We did have to send the first one back because it was slightly imperfect. My fingers are crossed the next one will be in tip top shape. I hate dress drama. :)

No comments: