Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again.....

And so it starts. The every day until the end of March. The needy, fussy crew. The dirt! The Rodeo. And I'm already exhausted. :) It's going to be a long one!

As I face the 2010 Rodeo I keep thinking this might be my last and I get a little sad. There are LOTS of stuff I won't miss ONE BIT but there are things I will. I'll miss my boss, James. We've been together for a long time now and we have a lot of fun! I've grown attached to his family; his son and I have huge Llama plans! I know his Starbucks order. I can read his moods. He's patient with my tardiness and never fusses when I ask questions. And I ask A LOT of questions! I'll miss our Editor Gary. I've been with him a long time too! We stress together, we laugh together, we have the same sense of humor. I'm his Muse! :) I'll miss that. I have no clue what those boys will do without me! ;) I will miss a handful of fellow crew members who bring me joy on a daily basis for one month out of the year.

I thought I was ready to leave.

Maybe I'm not.

Grrrrrrr.....

No comments: