Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Last Rodeo Tour

I've been saying for the past year that this will be my last Rodeo. "Brooks and Dunn are on their last Rodeo Tour and so am I!" Well, turns out it wasn't just wishful thinking.

I accepted a position with Locke Bryan Productions last week. I will be their new Assistant Production Manager and I'm completely thrilled! This is such a fantastic opportunity and while I will miss the things I'm used to, I'm excited about the things I've yet to learn.

So, I have 14 days left in my Rodeo world. And I'll soon say goodbye to everything I know and everyone I'm accustomed to seeing. It's a bittersweet feeling. Things would be a lot easier if I hated my boss. :) But it's life. And life changes.

I'm thankful, nervous, excited, sad, blessed and relieved. And I couldn't be more thrilled. :)

Until next time...

2 comments:

In the Mix said...

Congratulations! Change is good, it also seems to make you a more prolific blogger. I like it.

Timberley, Queen of Everything said...

"Prolific"! I like it! :) Thanks for the congrats, I'm really excited.