Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What a Difference a Week Makes

This time next week I'll have a new office with new coworkers and a new commute. I'm past the point of being sad. The Crew has done their best this week to make me absolutely crazy so now I'm RUNNING to the finish line instead of reluctantly dragging my feet. They've tried my patience, caused me to cuss and made me repeatedly yell at them. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and the light is good. :)

I'm not saying I won't be sad to leave my boss but the idea of not having to 'babysit' my usual set of misfits has become VERY appealing. New misfits please!!

These next few days are going to be crazy busy and highly emotional but I think God is preparing my heart to leave. And my heart is mostly ready. :) I can't promise more tears won't fall but they'll be tears of joy!!

Until next time....

No comments: