Sunday, October 24, 2010

Me, my Sister and Mary Jane

My Beloved had to work most of the weekend so I took the opportunity to spend the weekend at Mom's. Tami was in town and we needed some Sister Time. We had a FANTASTIC weekend. We laughed and relaxed and got in lots of trouble. The three Martin children have a tendency to be loud and disruptive and Mom loves having us home.

Saturday, Tami and I ventured out for Arby's and shopping. Should be simple and boring but it's us so there's a story! Tami wants to check out Plato's Closet. It's a resale store for trendy stuff and Tami wants jeans so we give it a try. We're bopping around the store and a cute little white trench coat catches my eye. I put it on and throw my hands in to the pockets. One of the pockets seems to have a crumpled Kleenex in it. I pull it out and discover it's not a tissue. It's a small bag of Marijuana. My eyes go wide and I calmly let Tami know the jacket isn't for me. She looks around the huge store and says "you would be the one to find the one jacket with Weed in the pocket." Yep, it's a gift.

So I do what any sane person would do. I throw the Weed back in the pocket, hang the jacket back up and walk away. What was I supposed to do?! Walk up to the counter and say "Hey, I found this in a jacket pocket. I swear it's not mine."? Yeah, I don't think so! And I figure the jacket has way more world experience then I do and would be very bored with my lifestyle so I left it for the next person to come across. I shouldn't be the only one with a fun shopping story!

I've been lost in work and books lately, I'll try to be better about posting. Thankfully I had an incident with the Wacky Tobacky that I thought I should share. :)

Until next time....

No comments: