Monday, January 31, 2011

Progress Report #2

So I've been in denial and have managed to avoid posting an update regarding my 20x30 Progress. So here goes.....

It's not going. I should have set the goal to GAIN 20 by 30. THAT I could do.

I haven't actually gained anything but I haven't lost anything either. I'm walking on my Treadmill and I'm trying to eat better but nothing is changing weight wise. This is my problem, (I know what you're thinking, "girl, you have way more problems then that" Whatever. I know my issues and I almost always embrace them!) I am an instant results kind of girl. If I walk two miles a day - I should lose 2 pounds a day. It's simple math. ;) But that's not the way life works (and I was never good with math). It goes back to why my Beloved won't let me have a garden - I expect growth the next day. And apparently that's just irrational. Who knew?!

I need to refocus.

So I'm going home today to try out our new EA Active Sports game for the Wii - and hopefully I won't die. I'll let you know.

Until next time....

No comments: