Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I got style!! Dana says so!!

My friend Dana at http://lifeuncontainable.blogspot.com/ says I have style! :) She awarded me the Stylist Blogger Award and I'll take it! Now I get to share some facts about me and nominate some Stylish Bloggers of my own!

But first, a special thanks to Dana. She brings me joy. I love how much love their family oozes. :) I find her encouraging and uplifting and I'm so glad she likes my hat. :)

Seven Random Facts about me....
1: I don't like water in my face. At all.
2: I really like writing and I'm thankful I get to write more in my new Big Girl job.
3: When I was younger, I wanted a 'normal' name. But I've grown to love my unique name and wouldn't trade it for the world.
4: I bought a pair of shoes the other day that are identical to the shoes I wore on our wedding day - because I love them and I never want to be without them.
5: I talk to my Mom almost every day and I have conversations with my dad when I'm in driving.
6: I've always colored inside the lines. I take coloring VERY seriously and hated to share my coloring books.
7: I would be completely lost without my husband, my library card and my DVR.

Now for MY Stylish Bloggers!!

Sarah at http://sarahmadgwick.blogspot.com/. I've never actually met Sarah but she's married to one of my favorite people so therefore she's family. She's refreshingly honest and awfully crafty! They have a beautiful family and I love being able to see inside their lives even though they live far away.

JoRonda at http://northcuttnotes.blogspot.com. She is probably the most optimistic, faithful person I've ever met. Her constant faith is such an encouragement. Right now the Northcutt Family live in Thailand and I love reading about their new adventures.

Kelley at http://www.rubberduckyrebellion.blogspot.com/. She's the Young One and she makes me laugh! And following her as she adjusts to being a grown up reminds me I might have been young... once. Although I always wore sensible shoes.

Jade at http://crafthope.com/. Once again, I've never met Jade but I admire her for what she's started. She has created a community of people who come together to craft for a cause and it's always humbling and rewarding to participate in one of their Projects.

Your Turn!
Here are the rules:
Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Award your top bloggers, and be sure to let them know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats and stay warm out there today. I'm not far from ya...