Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 16 - Long Exposure

This one was a challenge! And once again, I recruited Daniel for help. Actually, it's been a bit of a family affair.

I don't have a fancy camera but we were recently given one by my fantastic Father In Law. After reading the book to figure out how to take it, we searched for light! So in the darkness, we head out to the backyard. Daniel is taking the picture and I'm flailing a flashlight and a bicycle light I didn't even know we had (apparently the previous homeowners left it) and the dog is staring at us like we've lost our minds. (Usually he only stares at me because in his mind it must the Crazy Woman's idea - his Man would never have such crazy notions!) It was after we took the picture when we discovered I couldn't actually download it. :) But don't worry! The before mentioned Father In Law downloaded it and sent to me!

So here it is!
It's a little uninspired I guess. I thought about playing with 'long exposure' and doing something witty like frost bite or heat stroke but figured I've bent enough rules in this game already. And seriously, where on earth would I find enough cold for frost bite?!

No seriously, I want to know. This heat is getting to me. ;)

Until next time....

No comments: