Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 19 - Something Orange

Orange is my favorite Jell-O flavor and that doesn't have anything to do with today's picture. But I could eat some orange jello right now come to think of it. It sounds so refreshing and cold and....

.....FOCUS WOMAN!!

For my new Big Girl job, I plan our educational seminars all over the nation. I book space, plan menus, print name tags, send presentation items and anything else involved in making sure each event is successful. When I started, we had very few seminars on the books for the rest of the year, now we have 28 between now and December. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to organizing and this is my board.

Orange are dates that I've booked and have signed contracts for. And let me tell you, a few weeks ago all the dates were red and my anxiety levels were through the roof! But now it's a lot of orange. :) I think I'm getting the hang of things.


Until next time....

No comments: