Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 18 - Your SHOES!

I.LOVE.SHOES! And I seem to grow attached to shoes that are no good for me. But that's the price of beauty! And I couldn't choose which one to feature so I took this picture.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I should probably mention these are not all of my shoes. They're only the ones that fit in the circle, I have lots more. What?! They speak to me!

Yes I know - I need an intervention.

I'll point out some highlights. The sassy red shoes I wore on our wedding day and I've mentioned before that they are my most favorite. The blue shoes and the shoe with the yellow sparkly I got at a garage sale. They are not exactly my size so they get worn on cold days. :) The pretty pink shoes I got to wear to a wedding and are just darling. And the precious polka dot shoes are what I'm wearing today. (Daniel asked if I needed to bring an extra pair 'just in case.' And I told him no! To which he replied with 'great, now I know what my evening will be like.' :) )

I just bought the CUTEST little green purse (I have a purse problem as well) and told Daniel this morning I needed to find green shoes to go with the green purse. He looked confused and asked me to repeat it so I did and asked him what he thought I said. He said "that's what I heard, it just didn't make any sense." Silly boy.

Until next time...

No comments: