Monday, April 14, 2014

My Little Pegasus

Last week, we FINALLY left the house. We ran to the store and then to McDonald's. (I know, I know - I'm a horrible mother for giving the baby McDonald's. I've noted your judgement and will take it in to consideration the next time I'm sitting in the drive through line.)

In her happy meal, she got a My Little Pony. It's adorable. She LOVES it.

Seriously - look at that face!

She carried it around all afternoon. When the Dada got home - she was all too excited to show him. He takes the little toy from her and says "aw! You have a little Pegasus!"

Me - "No, it's a My Little Pony"
Him - "Ummm, it's a horse with wings - that makes it a Pegasus."
Me - "Oiy vey"
Him - "Listen, she will be the only little girl in Kindergarten who knows what a Pegasus is."
Me - "And she'll be the only little girl in Kindergarten who DOESN'T know what a My Little Pony is!"

Again - oiy vey.

As he's examining it closer, he notices the little sticker mark on her back hip. He exclaims "is that tramp stamp!??!" 



Me - "Oh my gosh! It's just a sticker thing! Think of it as a brand."
Him - "Do they all have these?! Have they ALWAYS had these?! This is why young girls get tramp stamps!"

Oiy. Vey.

Lord, help this child and her cray, cray Dada. 

And Lord, be with her future teachers. I have a feeling we're going to be hearing from them a lot.

Until next time.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

It's a cutie mark!

Timberley, Queen of Everything said...

I LOVE that you know it's called a cutie mark! ) I'll pass that info on to my Beloved but I doubt he'll care. He had me rewind Frozen the other to to make sure the cartoons weren't slipping each other the tongue during a kiss. My husband, I swear.

Unknown said...

Rotfl