Saturday, April 12, 2014

The House of Sick and Sadness

Alice and I have been under the weather for the last few weeks. We started with colds in mid March and thought we'd beat it, however, we didn't. 

Last week, I developed a very nasty cough I'm still dealing with and Friday, Alice woke up with a fever. So we spent the next three days a lot like this.

Poor little thing. I hate to see her sick.


After a weekend of a fever, she woke up Monday with my cough and runny nose. 

Seriously. We are totally over snot and sneezing. TOTALLY.

Thankfully, we had Frozen to get us through. It's a Disney movie and the only thing that seems to keep our girl focused and sitting. So we spent several days watching it....over and over and over again. It makes me smile at how happy she gets when the movie starts. As soon as the music starts, she starts clapping and smiling. It's precious.

She seems to be mending. I'm still coughing. It's frustrating and annoying. Hopefully it's gone soon. 

So sorry we've been out - I was trapped on a couch with a sick little bitty, Olaf and Sven. ;)

Until next time....

No comments: