Friday, June 20, 2014

Sticks and Stools

A few weekends ago, we spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's. Her Uncle David has a few magic dogs. They LOVE to fetch. They will bring you stick after stick and fetch every one until they pass out. The grown ups are on to them so we can ignore their attempts to engage. 

But now there's Alice. 

And she LOVES dogs. And while she can't throw very far - they didn't seem to care. Bud would pick it up and move it to her feet again. 

Her giggle is so precious.

We were back up there for Father's day and she got to play again.
This girl.

A few weeks ago, I mentioned to my father in law that I would like a kitchen stool for Alice so while I'm cooking, she can be entertained while not standing on my feet. I sent him a few DIY posts I found on pinterest and he got to work. 

He had it finished when we arrived and it's perfect. He brought it to the house the next day and we've used it every night since then. She's still unsure on how to get in by herself and she still needs help getting out - but it's great! It's adjustable so it will grow with her and she's safe and out of the way. Simply wonderful!

Until next time.....

No comments: