Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Month 22...a little late

We put her to bed and she wakes up a foot taller, I swear. 

Little Missy turned 22 months on the 20th. We took the picture then, I promise. 

We've had a VERY busy month and I mean to blog but things always come first.

She has discovered climbing - oh yay! There isn't anything "safe" anymore. She loves to help. She carries small bags in from the car, she will put her jammies in the hamper, I will give her things to throw in the trash. She attempted to help me sweep the other day but that was counterproductive. She will also pick up her toys when told! Sometimes this requires a LOT of drama but she does it! 

It amazes me she'll be 2 in a few months.

I promise I'll attempt to blog about our busy month. We have some new adventures approaching, I hope to blog about those too eventually. 

Right now, it's just a girl and her sheep while the baby naps and the Momma pays some bills, and does the laundry, and knits for a deadline that's next week, and showers, and.....

Now the Momma needs a nap....

Until next time....

No comments: