Monday, August 25, 2014

23 Months, y'all

I couldn't decide on one picture so this month gets four.

She will be 2 in just a matter of weeks. WEEKS!!! Can you believe?! 

I put her in her '1' shirt because she only has a month left to wear it. And she starts Mother's Day Out next week, we have a Meet the Teacher meeting on Thursday. 

There are moments I'm not ready. Moments I get so nervous and fretful that I teeter on the edge of saying "NOPE!! Never mind! I was just kidding!!"

But then we have a day where all she wants to do is crawl all over me and I think, "NOPE! We can do this! It's time!" 


And it is. She needs kids and structure and Jesus. ;) 

So the adventure begins....

We had to get her a nap mat for class. I did some internet searching and found some SUPER cute (not so cheap) ones on Etsy. I also found some DIY instructions on Pinterest. I told my Beloved about finding some kinda pricey ones on etsy and he looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I go on to tell him I found some DIY instructions on Pinterest and he says, "no! Not happening. How pricey are we talking?" ;)

We found a reasonably priced one on Amazon. I've been putting it in her bed at nap time to help her to adjust to resting on it. It seems to be working!
I have serious doubts she's going to take naps but we have to try!

Hopefully once we get through the next two weeks, I'll get to write more. 

I'm going back to school, that should offer some lovely stories! ;)

Until next time....

No comments: