Thursday, March 5, 2015

Alice, her Sheep and March times 3

I realized I haven't posted a Sheep picture on the blog in a while. We don't do the pictures weekly anymore. I try to remember to do one once a month but sometimes that slips by me too. Yesterday, while trying to entertain her, I asked her if she wanted to take a Sheep picture. She smiled, said "uh huh!" and ran to her room for her friend. 

She retrieved the Sheep and posed exactly like she wanted, where she wanted. And it's perfect. Even though she's missing a sock.....


I wanted one of her lying down so you can see just how much she has grown so I showed her a picture of her as a baby lying next to the Sheep and asked her if she could lay down like the baby. And she did.


Boy, that sheep has shrunk! I look back at all the sheep pictures and I get all emotional. Was she ever so small? When did she get so big?! 

I took all the March Sheep pictures I have and put them side by side.


Where does the time go? Yesterday she was so tiny! And yet, 'tiny' was two years ago. She's halfway to three now. 3.

We've had this loud, happy, spirited, crazy-haired blessing for almost three years. Again, where does the time go?

And, where are the Kleenexes?!

Until next time...


No comments: