Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Political Incorrectness

I'm supposed to vote today only I still don't know who I'm voting for. None of the candidates thrill me. NONE. There are a few I am extremely willing to vote AGAINST. However, none I am ready to run out and vote FOR. It's a conundrum. 

I'm not as conservative as some I know which presents a problem. One year I voted for an underdog and I'm pretty sure when my mom found out she wanted to ground me only I was in college and she couldn't. I love my mom and still base most of decisions on what she would think, but sometimes we defer when it comes to politics and I have to vote for who I want to vote for. I try not to talk politics with the people I love. It's bad for my blood pressure. 

I like to make educated choices and do research and listen to the debates. I tried to watch the debates but all I heard was a big cat fight. It was like watching the Real Housewives of the Campaign Trail only it was mostly men huffing and puffing. I gave up. NOTHING of value was being said. If I wanted to watch kids fight - I'd go to school with Alice.

There's the bully. In the beginning I just rolled my eyes and thought it had to be some sort of terrible joke. And yet, here we are. I LOATHE the idea that ANY SANE PERSON would willingly go out and vote FOR his hate and arrogance and obnoxiousness. "He speaks the truth!" they say. No. He spews hate. The way he speaks of women or other races should absolutely terrify someone. He. Is. A. Bully. He is a bully that dishes it out and then pouts like a toddler when it's thrown back in his face. 

We are the laughing stock of the WORLD. That's.....lovely. (At the bottom of this page I have a ticker that lists where people are reading from. There is someone from Ottawa, Ontario that visits. To that reader: "Hi! I'm not voting for the blowhard. I think he's a monster.") 

My suspicion is that he is being paid by the Hillary agenda to run so she is guaranteed a win. I don't trust her either, I think she's an unapologetic liar. And that's very unbecoming. (I should also note that I grew up watching and reading conspiracy shows and books so I turn most everything into some sort of conspiracy.)

Bottom line, there isn't one candidate I feel has my best interest at heart. There is not one candidate I feel wants the position for what the position was intended. 

They just want the throne. The power. The White House.

So, as it has been in the past, I guess I will vote on the lesser of the evils. 

Because THAT'S what our Founding Fathers intended. 

Until next time......


No comments: