Thursday, July 26, 2012

His Alien Girlfriend and a Russian Bride

Back in college I spent several days upset with Daniel because he cheated on me and left me for an alien....in a dream I had. She was green y'all! And he kept saying "I don't care, she's hot." For the record - ALL of this happened in my dream however I still spent several days upset with him and yet he STILL married me. So who's the crazy one?! Hmmm..... He still mentions his Alien girlfriend by the way - he thinks it's 'cute'.

Fast foward to a few weeks ago. I woke up angry again because this time he ordered a Russian Bride over the internet because I couldn't travel and he wanted someone to travel with. And then he brought her to our house! I was LIVID! This made him chuckle again, he married a crazy person.

He thinks it's 'irrational' for me to be uspet for what's going on in MY 'crazy dreams'. Whatever.

A few days later, we're in the car and Aerosmith's "Walk this Way" comes on the radio.
I say Aww! We should go to Disneyworld and ride the Rockin' Rollercoaster again!
Him: Only you can't tavel.
Me: Well, you're not going to Disneyworld without me!
Him: I bet I could take my Russian Bride! She'd probably like Disneyworld.
And he laughed all the way home.

Stupid, stupid boy.

Last night I dreamed our house got hit by a Tornado and we had to get in to the bathtub but we couldn't take the mattress with us because we have a Sleep Number bed and it's attached to a plug in the wall and the dog was freakin' out.

My Beloved's response: "Was my Russian Bride with us?"

Stupid, stupid boy. ;)

I'm so thankful he loves me - crazy and all.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha adorable.
I wish Ryan and I could have this.... How do yall do it?

Timberley, Queen of Everything said...

:) we both have a sense of humor and he's not a fighter. That helps a lot. I'm irrational and hot tempered and he's the complete opposite. And we love each other - crazy and all.

My opinion on relationships is this: every person comes to a relationship with baggage and the trick is to learn how to carry your bags and theirs at the same time; not how to get them to get rid of theirs.

And Daniel loves me where I am and for who I am. That's what matters.